1000 E Garfield St, Seattle, WA 981026 beds, 6.25 baths, 10,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- 358 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $295
- MLS #: 553040
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Partial basement, 2830 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 10,160 sqft
- Parcel #: 3398800075
- Zillow Home ID: 48871559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 E Garfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1617 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$4.89M457,360
- 1519 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.32M32.52,230
- 1515 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$3.2M435,890
- 1625 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$4.94M55.59,330
- 1608 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.7M543,060
- 1522 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$1.33M34.252,850
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 404 Seattle, WA$296K21695
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 302 Seattle, WA$242K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 203 Seattle, WA$227K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 201 Seattle, WA$323K21845
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 102 Seattle, WA$222K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 403 Seattle, WA$240K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 402 Seattle, WA$240K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 304 Seattle, WA$292K11695
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 303 Seattle, WA$237K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 301 Seattle, WA$381K22935
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 204 Seattle, WA$285K21695
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 202 Seattle, WA$227K11545
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 101 Seattle, WA$308K21845
- 1508 10th Ave E APT 401 Seattle, WA$379K21935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!