1000 Grandell Ave, Reading, PA 196053 beds, 2 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 400 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 6263424
- Finished basement, 336 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 66439920905320
- Zillow Home ID: 8904333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Grandell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% lower than in Muhlenberg Township, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Muhlenberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19605 home values.
- 1010 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$154K31.51,568
- 918 Floret Ave Reading, PA$150K31.51,222
- 1018 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$166K422,352
- 933 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$129K31.51,232
- 925 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$139K31.51,144
- 3800 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$120K21988
- 3724 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$125K31972
- 1026 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$128K31.51,040
- 3720 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$119K411,225
- 917 Lobelia Ave Reading, PA$297K42.52,560
- 1001 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$156K31.51,259
- 943 Floret Ave Reading, PA$145K31.51,288
- 3712 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$117K211,006
- 926 Rhodora Ave Reading, PA$148K51.51,534
- 900 Rhodora Ave Reading, PA$142K321,148
- 3808 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$147K311,267
- 1034 Grandell Ave Reading, PA$133K31.51,152
- 934 Rhodora Ave Reading, PA$152K31.51,204
- 3706 Rosewood Ave Reading, PA$121K31988
- 951 Floret Ave Reading, PA$145K321,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!