1000 Grandview Ave APT 701, Pittsburgh, PA 152112 beds, 2 baths, 1,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,157 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $348,500
- Price/sqft: $301
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,157 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0006M00030070100
- Zillow Home ID: 11585826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Grandview Avenue APT 701
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 1000 Grandview Ave # G-76 Pittsburgh, PA$123K------
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 501 Pittsburgh, PA$486K221,442
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 607 Pittsburgh, PA$390K221,249
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 406 Pittsburgh, PA$401K121,109
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 502 Pittsburgh, PA$337K111,006
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 707 Mount Washington, PA$437K221,261
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 306 Pittsburgh, PA$391K121,214
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 901 Mount Washington, PA$393K221,146
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 401 Pittsburgh, PA$515K221,594
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 906 Pittsburgh, PA$103K------
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 405 Pittsburgh, PA$279K221,066
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 305 Pittsburgh, PA$363K221,230
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 903 Pittsburgh, PA$370K211,050
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 807 Pittsburgh, PA$382K431,260
- 1000 Grandview Ave APT 503 Pittsburgh, PA$373K221,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292