1000 Hammel St, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $39,900
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6838843
- Zillow Home ID: 35474987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Hammel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% less than in Akron, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Akron home values.
- 996 Hammel St Akron, OH$43K21784
- Hammel St OH--------
- 992 Hammel St Akron, OH$43K411,400
- 1057 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$71K41.51,132
- 1051 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$40K211,086
- 986 Hammel St Akron, OH$55K21832
- 1043 Allendale Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1043 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$56K211,318
- 982 Hammel St Akron, OH$51K21762
- 1001 Hammel St Akron, OH$33K11440
- 1005 Hammel St Akron, OH$44K221,078
- 995 Hammel St Akron, OH$66K411,256
- 1039 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$35K21812
- 991 Hammel St Akron, OH$67K421,256
- 978 Hammel St Akron, OH$47K211,120
- 985 Hammel St Akron, OH$43K21884
- 1035 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K311,088
- 981 Hammel St Akron, OH$56K21.5790
- 1031 Allendale Ave Akron, OH$47K311,354
- 975 Hammel St Akron, OH$38K21859
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292