1000 Hannah St, Burleson, TX 760283 beds, 2 baths, 1,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,597 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 126250300910
- Zillow Home ID: 55469949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Hannah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Burleson, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burleson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76028 home values.
- 1004 Hannah St Burleson, TX$134K----2,027
- 1001 Rachel St Burleson, TX$148K----2,329
- 1005 Rachel St Burleson, TX$120K----1,428
- 1008 Hannah St Burleson, TX$127K----1,629
- 1001 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$130K321,651
- 1005 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$134K422,004
- 1001 Hannah St Burleson, TX$124K----1,597
- 1009 Rachel St Burleson, TX$112K321,374
- 1009 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$130K----1,821
- 1005 Hannah St Burleson, TX$135K421,944
- 975 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$141K322,038
- 1012 Hannah St Burleson, TX$133K322,004
- 1013 Rachel St Burleson, TX$134K421,931
- 1009 Hannah St Burleson, TX$125K321,597
- 963 Heather St Burleson, TX$140K421,993
- 1013 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$125K321,651
- 973 Marcia Ln Burleson, TX$131K----1,623
- 1016 Hannah St Burleson, TX$131K----1,849
- 1013 Hannah St Burleson, TX$127K----1,651
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292