1000 Hartford St, Worthington, OH 430853 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 100001198
- Zillow Home ID: 34018049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Hartford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% higher than in Worthington, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worthington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43085 home values.
- 1012 Hartford St Worthington, OH$176K31.51,208
- 988 Hartford St Worthington, OH$177K311,197
- 1024 Hartford St Worthington, OH$209K31.51,383
- 976 Hartford St Worthington, OH$217K31.51,410
- 1024 Hartford St # D Worthington, OH$117K22--
- 981 Kilbourne Dr Worthington, OH$213K31.51,845
- 993 Kilbourne Dr Worthington, OH$300K32.51,978
- 115 Wilson Dr Worthington, OH$183K32.51,796
- 971 Kilbourne Dr Worthington, OH$280K321,847
- 1011 Kilbourne Dr Worthington, OH$295K32.52,067
- 993 Hartford St Worthington, OH$186K31.51,308
- 1005 Hartford St Worthington, OH$240K31.51,331
- 981 Hartford St Worthington, OH$182K31.51,180
- 100 E North St Worthington, OH$235K32.51,824
- 135 Wilson Dr Worthington, OH$217K31.52,360
- 1017 Hartford St Worthington, OH$140K321,156
- 106 E North St Worthington, OH$166K21.51,260
- 969 Hartford St Worthington, OH$191K32.51,180
- 72 E North St Worthington, OH$596K42.54,089
- 75 Wilson Dr Worthington, OH$210K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!