1000 Maple Row, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 520 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 200606276015000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Maple Row
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Elkhart, and 71.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 715 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$66K2--1,200
- 1010 Maple Row Elkhart, IN--4--1,896
- 717 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$58K3--1,212
- 922 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$66K3--1,332
- 1014 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$76K311,344
- 712 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$55K2--720
- 1001 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$63K421,560
- Maple Row Elkhart, IN--------
- 714 N Vine St Elkhart, IN$63K2--1,060
- 1007 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$67K3--1,260
- 1011 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$71K3--1,352
- 1020 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$74K2--1,748
- 923 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$148K4--2,416
- 1001 W Beardsley Ave Elkhart, IN$76K311,026
- 1007 W Beardsley Ave Elkhart, IN$74K3--988
- 916 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$86K2--1,556
- 1011 W Beardsley Ave Elkhart, IN$60K21988
- 1015 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$70K31990
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292