1000 Parkside Place Ave, Mcdonough, GA 302535 beds, 3 baths, 2,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,724 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 076D02056000
- Zillow Home ID: 71371168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Parkside Place Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 130.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in McDonough, and 301.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McDonough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30253 home values.
- Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$127K42.52,145
- 1016 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$177K42.52,703
- 472 Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$137K42.52,661
- 468 Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$126K42.52,145
- 1013 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$113K432,492
- 1020 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$125K42.52,141
- 1009 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$116K42.52,602
- 1017 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$139K432,706
- 464 Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$137K42.52,371
- Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$139K42.52,387
- 1021 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$117K42.52,012
- 1005 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$133K532,820
- 1024 Parkside Place Ave Mcdonough, GA$110K42.52,866
- 460 Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$127K42.52,145
- Parkside Way Mcdonough, GA$144K42.52,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292