1000 South Broadway Apartments, Breckenridge, 1000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 802091 bed, 1 bath, 738 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Rent/sqft: $1.81
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bike and Ski Repair Shop, Brushed Nickel Light Fixtures, Cable/Satallite, Commercial Grade Pet Washing Station, Contemporary Pendant Lighting, Cyber Cafe with WiFi, Designer Kitchen Cabinetry, Dual Sink Vanities in Select Apartments, Environmentally Friendly Carpet & Paint, Fitness Club with world-class cardio and strength equipment, Game Lounge with Poker Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Hardwood Styled Flooring Throughout all Common Living Spaces, Java Bar, LEED Gold Designed, Multiple Lounge Areas, Programmable Thermostats, Roof Top Lounge, Stainless Steel Appliances, Three Elevators, Tile Shower Surrounds, Tiled Backsplash, Upgraded Custom Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Yoga Studio
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107948288
Neighborhood for 1000 S Broadway # 1340788
- Echo Mountain--221,040
- Crested Butte--11767
- Beaver Creek--11767
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.