- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1000 S Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900194 beds, 3,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Grande Bella Casa Espaniola! Spacious Spanish/Mediterranean home, full of charm, warmth and original details such as hardwood floor and colorful original tiles throughout, arch doorways, wood beams ceiling and a grand fireplace. Cook up a feast in the in the fully remodeled spacious kitchen (w/2 sinks areas) and serve dinner in the inviting dining room or the cozy breakfast nook. This spacious home features a great floor plan with 3bd & 2ba upstairs and 1bd/1ba downstairs adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchens flows into a pretty patio which overlooks the swimming pool w/spa & waterfall and a large grassy yard. Do not let the busy location scare you, this house is surrounded by high walls and tall beautiful trees which makes for a peaceful environment and complete privacy.
- Lot: 9,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,055,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 5084008014
- Zillow Home ID: 20607170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 S Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 1006 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.39M332,612
- 1012 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.06M432,665
- 5020 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.8M543,215
- 950 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.16M121,815
- 1018 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.32M623,488
- 946 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$845K211,238
- 1022 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M642,728
- 1019 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.97M54.54,400
- 1001 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.29M553,206
- 942 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.05M311,551
- 1028 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M331,823
- 1025 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.72M332,513
- 1011 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M432,543
- 1011 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.6M322,312
- 955 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.68M634,326
- 5021 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.68M532,781
- 1007 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M211,912
- 949 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.23M423,047
- 5019 Edgewood Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.37M624,065
- 936 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.11M22.51,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!