1000 S Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Sold on 3/1/13: $1,055,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:3,156 sq ft
- Lot:9,837 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,055,000
- Heating Type:Other
Grande Bella Casa Espaniola! Spacious Spanish/Mediterranean home, full of charm, warmth and original details such as hardwood floor and colorful original tiles throughout, arch doorways, wood beams ceiling and a grand fireplace. Cook up a feast in the in the fully remodeled spacious kitchen (w/2 sinks areas) and serve dinner in the inviting dining room or the cozy breakfast nook. This spacious home features a great floor plan with 3bd & 2ba upstairs and 1bd/1ba downstairs adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchens flows into a pretty patio which overlooks the swimming pool w/spa & waterfall and a large grassy yard. Do not let the busy location scare you, this house is surrounded by high walls and tall beautiful trees which makes for a peaceful environment and complete privacy.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile, Other
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Last Remodel Year1925
- Parcel #5084008014
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictOther
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20607170
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow372
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,449,536||$1.30M – $1.71M||-$26,401||$459||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,987/mo||$1.5K – $4.6K/mo||-$144||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Mid City home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is valued 122.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Neighborhood for 1000 S Highland Avenue
- 1006 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.29M33.02,612
- 1012 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.17M43.02,665
- 5020 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.85M54.03,215
- 950 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$979K12.01,815
- 1018 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.17M62.03,488
- 946 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$798K21.01,238
- 1022 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$954K64.02,728
- 1019 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.5M54.54,400
- 1001 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.48M55.03,206
- 942 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$956K31.01,551
- 1028 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$999K33.01,823
- 1025 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.8M33.02,513
- 1011 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M43.02,543
- 1011 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.51M32.02,312
- 955 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.71M63.04,326
- 5021 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.85M53.02,781
- 1007 S Longwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.06M21.01,912
- 949 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M42.03,047
- 5019 Edgewood Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.27M62.04,065
- 936 S Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M22.51,792
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005