1000 Sparrow Ct, San Marcos, CA 920783 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Community features tennis courts, playground, RV Parking, basket ball court & many acres of greenbelt. A short drive to CSUSM, Palomar College & Lake San Marcos Golf course (requires membership or green fee to play). Close to shopping/Restaurant Row. RV lot nearby for residents (just $5/mo! Waiting list is currently several months out). A short walk to the DISCOVERY Elementary school (Middle is San Elijo Middle School).
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $367,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2215411100
- Zillow Home ID: 16671494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Sparrow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% less than in San Marcos, and 42.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Marcos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92078 home values.
- 5 beds, 2.5 baths
3,099 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1999
- 5 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1008 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$454K431,838
- 1001 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$484K42.51,794
- 1012 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$489K421,794
- 1005 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$431K321,400
- 1025 La Noche Dr San Marcos, CA$395K21.51,233
- 1009 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$434K321,495
- 1018 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$436K321,495
- 969 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$434K321,400
- 1009 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$456K321,675
- 1011 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$493K431,838
- 1021 La Noche Dr San Marcos, CA$494K431,838
- 1020 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$466K42.51,794
- 1015 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$489K431,838
- 961 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$382K221,233
- 1021 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$491K431,794
- 1000 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$406K221,233
- 1006 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$520K42.52,114
- 1027 La Noche Dr San Marcos, CA$485K42.51,794
- 955 Wren Way San Marcos, CA$506K431,838
- 1029 Sparrow Ct San Marcos, CA$417K221,233
Nearby Schools in San Marcos
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292