- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1000 Sunset Rdg, Greenwood Village, CO 801216 beds, 5 baths, 5,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,095,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1707 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,406 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 273
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 207714207003
- Zillow Home ID: 13149926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Sunset Rdg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% greater than in Greenwood Village, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwood Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80121 home values.
- 935 E Sunset Ct Greenwood Village, CO$1.08M34.53,888
- 1020 Sunset Rdg Greenwood Village, CO$983K644,007
- 9 Windover Rd Greenwood Village, CO$1.05M343,365
- 940 E Sunset Ct Greenwood Village, CO$1.28M544,712
- 11 Windover Rd Greenwood Village, CO$1.1M543,146
- 5 Cimarron Dr Greenwood Village, CO$3.26M56.55,592
- 930 E Sunset Ct Greenwood Village, CO$780K22.52,783
- 925 E Sunset Ct Greenwood Village, CO$1.05M42.52,984
- 5380 S Logan Dr Greenwood Village, CO$1.13M44.53,413
- 7 Cimarron Dr Greenwood Village, CO$2.17M364,304
- 7 Windover Rd Greenwood Village, CO$1.51M555,219
- 12 Windover Rd Greenwood Village, CO$1.06M443,267
- 920 E Sunset Ct Greenwood Village, CO$1.39M465,388
- 3 Cimarron Dr Greenwood Village, CO$1.35M64.53,387
- 5395 S Logan Dr Greenwood Village, CO$1.36M443,726
- 5400 S Clarkson St Greenwood Village, CO$696K211,500
- 915 E Westglow Ln Greenwood Village, CO$1.56M45.54,030
- 5360 S Logan Dr Greenwood Village, CO$1.12M53.53,409
- 5 Windover Rd Greenwood Village, CO$1.16M644,637
- 5440 S Clarkson St Greenwood Village, CO$1.05M42.52,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.