- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,993 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $44,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: S4807597
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 192 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Other, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Modular, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 993 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 222230691601190
- Zillow Home ID: 46174761
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $52-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32807 home values will rise 9.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Azalea Park as a whole. Among 32807 homes, this home is 7.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32807, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Azalea Park, and 171.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32807 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Azalea Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32807 home values.
|950 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$176K||3||2||2,258|
|1012 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$175K||5||3||2,180|
|1001 Amber Rd APT A Orlando, FL||$110K||2||2||1,598|
|949 Amber Rd Orlando, FL||$56K||2||1||576|
|940 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$70K||2||1||645|
|1016 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$76K||2||1||912|
|941 Amber Rd Orlando, FL||$54K||2||1||480|
|1024 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$158K||3||2||2,173|
|1001 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|934 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$185K||5||4||2,204|
|1013 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$94K||3||1||1,350|
|959 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|935 Amber Rd Orlando, FL||$177K||4||4||2,296|
|941 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|920 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$266K||5||6||2,855|
|925 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$241K||3||2||2,304|
|923 Amber Rd Orlando, FL||$131K||3||2||1,912|
|910 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$164K||4||4||1,824|
|919 Tucker Ave Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,508|
|919 Amber Rd Orlando, FL||$276K||8||4||3,300|
Nearby Schools in Azalea Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!