1000 Ujamaa Dr, Raleigh, NC 276102.5 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $2,500
- Price/sqft: $2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 171217223331000
- Zillow Home ID: 65342434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Ujamaa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 83.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 168.4% greater than in Raleigh, and 216.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 1006 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,488
- 3607 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,404
- 3611 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$129K--2.51,575
- 3602 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$126K--21,347
- 1014 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$117K331,400
- 1001 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$114K--21,288
- 1005 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--21,368
- 3606 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$129K--2.51,488
- 945 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$126K--2.51,740
- 3615 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$127K32.51,512
- 1009 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$129K32.51,475
- 3614 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$115K--21,236
- 1100 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$123K--21,245
- 941 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$125K32.51,702
- 1005 Lombar St Raleigh, NC$174K--2.52,287
- 1009 Lombar St Raleigh, NC$195K--2.52,446
- 1013 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$123K321,124
- 3619 Cyrus St Raleigh, NC$121K--21,368
- 938 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$112K--21,236
- Roxy St Raleigh, NC$118K--2.51,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292