- Built in 2008
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,229 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $539
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: 08917865
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ S (South), Assessment Includes \ Parking, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Lot Description \ Corner, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Kitchen Type \ Island, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Exterior Property Features \ Door Monitored By TV, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 59
- Floor size: 2,069 sqft
- Parcel #: 18303000581013
- Zillow Home ID: 113965713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-312K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60527 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Burr Ridge as a whole. Among 60527 homes, this home is 41.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% higher than in Burr Ridge, and 470.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burr Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1000 Village Center Dr|
Nearby Schools in Burr Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.