- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1000 W 45th St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $127,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: S0060373013
- Zillow Home ID: 12541510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 W 45th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3000% greater than in Richmond, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hill Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill Terrace home values.
- 1002 W 45th St Richmond, VA$227K111,560
- 1004 W 45th St Richmond, VA$223K321,459
- 1006 W 45th St Richmond, VA$249K321,376
- 4500 Reedy Ave Richmond, VA$546K42.52,727
- Taylor Ave Richmond, VA$277K321,824
- 1001 W 46th St Richmond, VA$215K--11,064
- 1003 W 46th St Richmond, VA$203K31.11,386
- 1008 W 45th St Richmond, VA$241K--1.51,560
- 1005 W 46th St Richmond, VA$230K32.51,364
- 1007 W 46th St Richmond, VA$209K311,403
- 4420 Reedy Ave Richmond, VA$299K422,149
- 4420 Reedy Ave # A Richmond, VA--------
- 1010 W 45th St Richmond, VA$254K311,672
- 4508 Reedy Ave Richmond, VA$227K421,882
- 1010 Taylor Ave Richmond, VA$227K42.751,800
- 1009 W 46th St Richmond, VA$231K421,773
- 1012 W 45th St Richmond, VA$190K2--980
- 1011 W 46th St Richmond, VA$176K31.51,085
- 4418 Reedy Ave Richmond, VA$245K321,539
- 4510 Reedy Ave Richmond, VA$188K21.51,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!