1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 9, Fayetteville, NC 283142 beds, 2 baths, 1,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1987
- 596 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $56,500
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 395590
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Parcel #: 9498429180303
- Zillow Home ID: 5703069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Wood Creek Drive APT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% higher than in Fayetteville, and 136.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 6 Fayetteville, NC$59K221,157
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 5 Fayetteville, NC$58K221,086
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 3 Fayetteville, NC$63K221,145
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 8 Fayetteville, NC$73K221,000
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 7 Fayetteville, NC$59K221,151
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 2 Fayetteville, NC$58K221,086
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 4 Fayetteville, NC$59K221,157
- 1000 Wood Creek Dr APT 1 Fayetteville, NC$71K221,145
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 9 Fayetteville, NC$53K221,151
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 6 Fayetteville, NC$70K221,150
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 8 Fayetteville, NC$47K221,086
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 3 Fayetteville, NC$58K221,145
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 5 Fayetteville, NC$54K221,086
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 2 Fayetteville, NC$49K221,086
- 6752 Willowbrook Dr APT 4 Fayetteville, NC$58K221,100
- 6752 Willowbrook Dr APT 6 Fayetteville, NC$59K221,196
- 1006 Wood Creek Dr APT 7 Fayetteville, NC$49K221,151
- Willowbrook Dr APT 4 Fayetteville, NC$50K321,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292