A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 151 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 6,426 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $72,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector
- Assoc Appl Fee \ Y
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W\Shwr
- Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Club Facilities
- Common Amenities \ Pest Control-Ext
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage
- Parking Facilities \ Guest Parking
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Condominium
- Unit Location \ End Unit
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1677255012
- Zillow Home ID: 71045635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-125K.
Neighborhood: Windy Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.