10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 115, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1677255012
- Zillow Home ID: 71045635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10000 Gate Parkway N APT 115
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windy Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 241.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 122 Jacksonville, FL$81K221,080
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 114 Jacksonville, FL$76K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 116 Jacksonville, FL$98K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 123 Jacksonville, FL$96K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 121 Jacksonville, FL$100K221,080
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 113 Jacksonville, FL$78K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 124 Jacksonville, FL$77K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 112 Jacksonville, FL$66K221,080
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 125 Jacksonville, FL$79K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 111 Jacksonville, FL$67K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 126 Jacksonville, FL$77K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 215 Jacksonville, FL$78K221,080
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 216 Jacksonville, FL$76K221,080
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 214 Jacksonville, FL$78K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 213 Jacksonville, FL$57K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 222 Jacksonville, FL$82K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 221 Jacksonville, FL$83K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 212 Jacksonville, FL$88K321,340
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 223 Jacksonville, FL$58K221,066
- 10000 Gate Pkwy N APT 224 Jacksonville, FL$58K221,066
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!