10003 E 99th St N, Owasso, OK 740553 beds, 2 baths, 1,659 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Extensive paver patio area for outdoor entertaining, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 61119141865330
- Zillow Home ID: 62633047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10003 E 99th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% greater than in Owasso, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Owasso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74055 home values.
- 10005 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$148K--21,514
- 10001 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$196K--22,083
- 10000 E 100th Pl N Owasso, OK$171K--2.52,151
- 10002 E 100th Pl N Owasso, OK$167K--21,977
- 10007 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$159K32.51,982
- 10004 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$166K421,898
- 10002 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$163K--21,930
- 10004 E 100th Pl N Owasso, OK$162K421,824
- 10006 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$165K321,959
- 10000 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$179K422,080
- 10101 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$153K321,681
- 9902 N 100th East Ave Owasso, OK$160K421,987
- 10102 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$156K421,879
- 9904 N 100th East Ave Owasso, OK$146K321,502
- 9900 N 100th East Ave Owasso, OK$186K32.52,171
- 10100 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$160K--21,935
- 10102 E 99th St N Owasso, OK$152K421,972
- 10007 E 98th St N Owasso, OK$159K321,743
- 9906 N 100th East Ave Owasso, OK$162K--21,949
- 9816 N 100th East Ave Owasso, OK$174K--2.52,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!