- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10003 King Oak Dr, Riverview, FL 335693 beds, 2 baths, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2006 for $38,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0776210658
- Zillow Home ID: 58437450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10003 King Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Riverview, and 440% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292