A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Views: 395 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $78,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Club House, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Carport, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ French Doors, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 9005470050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 65234190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98375 home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.3% increase for South Hill as a whole. Among 98375 homes, this home is valued 47.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.4% higher than in South Hill, and 437.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98375 home values.
- 10003 186th St E UNIT 3251 beds, 1 baths
1,014 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 10113 186th St E APT 2551 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 1,959 sqft lot, built in 2005
Nearby Schools in South Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!