10007 Tristan Dr, Downey, CA 902403 beds, 2 baths, 1,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $324
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,389 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 6363012007
- Zillow Home ID: 21091921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10007 Tristan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in Downey, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90240 home values.
- 10003 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$501K311,339
- 10013 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$637K432,366
- 9943 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$558K321,729
- 9937 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$598K222,300
- 10004 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$738K552,700
- 10012 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$506K321,727
- 9934 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$646K332,076
- 9933 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$548K221,296
- 10022 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$656K432,246
- 9926 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$679K222,212
- 8635 Florence Ave STE 207 Downey, CA$343K32982
- 10014 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$573K332,034
- 10008 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$606K441,980
- 9927 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$563K421,714
- 10002 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$516K221,454
- 9942 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$494K321,458
- 9918 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$558K221,845
- 9923 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$601K332,025
- 9940 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$509K321,458
- 9934 Tristan Dr Downey, CA$517K221,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292