10009 Cedar Dune Dr, Tampa, FL 336243 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0237425876
- Zillow Home ID: 44909463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10009 Cedar Dune Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% higher than in Greater Carrollwood, and 187% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
- 10007 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$129K321,220
- 10011 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$152K321,490
- 10005 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$117K321,244
- 10013 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$119K321,244
- Sea Spray Pl Tampa, FL$152K321,359
- 10003 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$150K321,455
- 10015 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$130K321,198
- 10010 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$144K321,385
- 10008 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$117K321,244
- 10008 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$121K321,244
- 5216 Oceanside Ct Tampa, FL$118K321,244
- 10006 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$144K321,490
- 10017 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$148K321,490
- 10001 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$148K321,459
- 10004 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$147K321,562
- 5214 Oceanside Ct Tampa, FL$132K321,196
- 10019 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$130K321,218
- 10024 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$146K321,385
- 10002 Cedar Dune Dr Tampa, FL$112K321,244
Nearby Schools in Greater Carrollwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292