1001 Armstrong Ln, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Bright 3 Bed/2.5 Bath modern luxury townhome with designer kitchen - stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, gourmet island. Elegant interior - recessed lighting, 9' ceilings, hardwood floors. Reverse osmosis water filtering for entire house (no more bottled water expense), washer and dryer included in unit, 2-car attached garage, large bedrooms, walk-in closets, lots of storage space, attached deck great for entertaining. Add'l rooms - office & den/workout room.
12 month or 24 month lease available.
Security deposit equal to one month's rent.
First month must be paid in full upon move-in. Rent due on 1st of each month.
Pets may require additional security deposit based on size and breed of no more than $500.
Owner pays monthly HOA fees (includes trash, snow removal, landscaping).
Renter responsible for utilities including gas, electric, water, and cable.
Welcoming community minutes from downtown Phoenixville, Valley Forge Park, King of Prussia Mall.
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $299,985
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1504 06720000
- Zillow Home ID: 104363185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1001 Armstrong Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 1002 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$270K331,812
- 1003 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$261K32.51,812
- 1004 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$256K32.51,812
- 1005 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$270K33.51,812
- 1103 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$266K32.52,300
- 1101 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$329K44.52,353
- 1102 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$248K331,812
- 1104 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$257K32.51,812
- 1105 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$279K33.52,100
- 1106 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$342K32.52,100
- 3222 Ellington Ln Phoenixville, PA$283K332,004
- 3322 Ellington Ln Phoenixville, PA$292K32.52,186
- 1006 Armstrong Ln Phoenixville, PA$265K32.52,016
- 3221 Ellington Ln Phoenixville, PA$271K331,812
- 3122 King Ln Phoenixville, PA$261K332,416
- 3321 Ellington Ln Phoenixville, PA$289K32.51,812
- 3121 King Ln Phoenixville, PA$276K22.52,155
- 1601 Northridge Dr Phoenixville, PA$255K32.51,628
- 1602 Northridge Dr Phoenixville, PA$256K32.51,650
- 3120 King Ln Phoenixville, PA$272K32.51,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!