1001 Aversboro Rd, Garner, NC 275293 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 171006396887000
- Zillow Home ID: 6376878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1001 Aversboro Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27529, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Garner, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27529 home values.
- 905 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$117K--21,455
- 1003 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$109K--11,230
- 709 Berkshire Dr Garner, NC$78K--1--
- 903 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$96K211,089
- 1005 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$147K331,744
- 901 Phillip St Garner, NC$99K--11,252
- 707 Berkshire Dr Garner, NC$142K--21,437
- 806 Queen St Garner, NC$117K--1.51,368
- 900 Phillip St Garner, NC$103K--11,144
- 1004 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$98K--1.51,323
- 705 Berkshire Dr Garner, NC$144K--21,338
- 1006 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$114K--21,279
- 902 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$102K--11,097
- 1101 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$80K--2--
- 903 Phillip St Garner, NC$90K--1.51,248
- 809 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$141K--21,641
- 1100 Aversboro Rd Garner, NC$103K--1.51,297
- 902 Phillip St Garner, NC$103K--11,352
- 805 Queen St Garner, NC$87K--1.51,300
- 703 Berkshire Dr Garner, NC--31.51,040
Nearby Schools in Garner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292