1001 Carson Way, Milpitas, CA 950355 beds, 4 baths, 3,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Parking: 606 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 02950033
- Zillow Home ID: 121042323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1001 Carson Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 65.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.