1001 N Market St, Washington, NC 278895 beds, 3 baths, 4,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 363 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 30259
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Chef's Kitchen, Inlaid Floors, Gorgeous Staircase, Carriage House
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,437 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 01018188
- Zillow Home ID: 106937276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1001 N Market Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 108 E 10th St Washington, NC$240K323,066
- 103 E 10th St Washington, NC$104K221,649
- 1036 N Market St Washington, NC$362K52.58,739
- 1038 N Market St Washington, NC$231K322,993
- 111 W 11th St Washington, NC$168K422,411
- 113 W 11th St Washington, NC$141K31.52,424
- 117 W 11th St Washington, NC$214K41.54,106
- 110 W 11th St Washington, NC$166K322,860
- 105 E 11th St Washington, NC$166K322,022
- 118 W 11th St Washington, NC$193K323,954
- 927 N Market St Washington, NC$120K21.51,905
- 120 W 11th St Washington, NC$155K322,782
- 924 N Market St Washington, NC$320K433,212
- 1105 N Market St Washington, NC$129K32.52,000
- 112 E 11th St Washington, NC$113K221,671
- 1109 N Market St Washington, NC$230K32.52,500
- 1101 N Market St Washington, NC$154K322,940
- 918 N Market St Washington, NC$239K31.54,164
- 914 N Market St Washington, NC$121K322,037
- 922 N Market St Washington, NC$252K453,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!