- Built in 1920
- 176 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,282 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: BA8617514
- Keller Williams - Tysons - Vienna
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ N, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Efficiency Kit, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Ramp-Main Lvl, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Hi-Rise 9+ Floors, Cooling \ Wall Unit, Heating \ Electric Air Filter, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Parking Fee, Parking \ Street, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 266 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0507 054
- Zillow Home ID: 36470495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $34-62K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid-Town Belvedere home values will fall 5.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Mid-Town Belvedere homes, this home is 58.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid-Town Belvedere, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85% lower than in Baltimore, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid-Town Belvedere home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Town Belvedere home values.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1001 Saint Paul St|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org