1001 Stratford Dr, Anderson, SC 296214 beds, 3 baths, 2,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Anderson's better builders).
Large bedrooms with double closets in bedrooms and walk-in closet in master bedroom. Newly refinished hardwood floors up & downstairs. Lots of closet & storage .
Kitchen has new oven & solid surface cooktop, new
granite look high definition countertops
Very Quiet established neighborhood. Great areas for walking.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Recently refinised Hardwood floors up & downstairs, kit w/ custom cabinets w/granite look countertop
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 1222202007
- Zillow Home ID: 10783564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1001 Stratford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29621 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% less than in Anderson, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
- 1003 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$273K443,764
- 2701 Woodridge Dr Anderson, SC$171K442,205
- 1004 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$167K442,511
- 1006 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$194K442,024
- 1002 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$208K----1,780
- 2603 Woodridge Dr Anderson, SC$172K332,049
- 2804 Echo Trl Anderson, SC$247K442,502
- 1000 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$237K332,628
- 903 Pine Cone Trl Anderson, SC$186K551,803
- 1010 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$163K442,087
- 905 Pine Cone Trl Anderson, SC$254K442,079
- 803 Camfield Rd Anderson, SC$166K332,541
- 805 Camfield Rd Anderson, SC$167K321,951
- 802 Woodfield Dr Anderson, SC$163K332,498
- 901 Pine Cone Trl Anderson, SC$189K442,734
- 1012 Stratford Dr Anderson, SC$171K332,058
- 901 Camfield Rd Anderson, SC$176K441,859
- 2601 Woodridge Dr Anderson, SC$213K441,752
- 1001 Camfield Rd Anderson, SC$184K551,461
- 801 Camfield Rd Anderson, SC$173K442,126
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292