10012 N Arden Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
Sold on 12/20/13: $47,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:728 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1953
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $47,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Hard working, blue collar, good people. Some children, some retirees, mostly homeowners.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesLg sunroom, shade trees, utility/garage, central HVAC, all electric, tile bath, energy eff.
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeComposition
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45033290
- School DistrictHillsborough/Tampa
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Elementary SchoolShaw
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- High SchoolChamberlain
- Last Remodel Year1994
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width50
- Middle SchoolAdams
- Neighborhood NameNorth Tampa
- Parcel #0959280000
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow86
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$46,048||$41K – $52K||-$856||$63||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$806/mo||$758 – $951/mo||-$10||$1.11||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts North Tampa home values will increase 11.9% next year, compared to a 9.1% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among North Tampa homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% higher than in Tampa, and 323.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
Neighborhood for 10012 N Arden Avenue
- 10006 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$88K32.01,512
- 708 E Brawin Ave Tampa, FL$33K22.0865
- E Mcewen Ave Tampa, FL$16K11.0942
- N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$69K32.01,097
- 10011 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$64K22.01,100
- 10009 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$27K21.0788
- 10104 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$45K21.0740
- 10004 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$57K32.01,211
- 10101 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$68K32.01,200
- 10007 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$90K21.02,106
- 10011 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$85K41.01,260
- 10106 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$44K21.0932
- 10103 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$77K22.01,169
- 10005 N Annette Ave APT A Tampa, FL$90K21.02,106
- 710 E Brawin Ave Tampa, FL$58K11.0916
- 10007 N Arden Ave Tampa, FL$93K53.01,800
- N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$77K22.01,169
- 806 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$64K32.01,211
- 808 E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$67K32.01,204
- 10105 N Annette Ave Tampa, FL$83K32.01,570
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005