10013 Benham Ave, Cleveland, OH 441053 beds, 1 bath, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 13503129
- Zillow Home ID: 33428563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10013 Benham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 82.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120.5% higher than in Cleveland Metro, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland home values.
- 10009 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$45K21768
- 10017 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$47K421,496
- 10101 Benham Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$57K422,520
- 10005 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$44K21768
- 10014 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$44K21850
- 10018 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,981
- 10103 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$58K311,248
- 10102 Gibson Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$51K412,011
- 10010 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$55K31960
- 10018 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$59K311,056
- 10006 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$56K41.51,310
- 10102 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$43K311,056
- 10106 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$37K311,366
- 10107 Benham Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$66K421,768
- Benham Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 10002 Benham Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$44K421,240
- 9918 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$36K311,140
- 10104 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$36K311,056
- Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 10101 Anderson Ave Cleveland, OH--31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292