- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 138 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 958
- All time views: 1,116
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $249,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Financing Proposed: Cash
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Club House
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Community Pool
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Gated Entrance
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Guarded Entrance
- Building Area Source: Tax
- Bike Path
- Perimeter Fencing
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Window Coverings
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Heating: Zoned
- Lot Size: Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Other Equipment: Cooktop - Electric
- Other Equipment: Disposal
- Structural Style: Single Detached
- Construction Materials: Fiber Cement
- Fencing: Metal
- Bay Windows
- Construction Materials: Stucco
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Negotiable
- Financing Proposed: Conventional
- Soil Type: Other
- Association Fee Includes: Full Use of Facilities
- Association Fee Includes: Management Fees
- Association Fee Includes: Security
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- Association Fee: 2200
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: R244177
- Zillow Home ID: 61849308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $293K.
Popularity on Zillow
1,116 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Denton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.