- Built in 1986
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 737 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $56,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: A2090135
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ Yes, Waterfront Description \ Lake Front, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Pool, Property Detached \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Type of Property \ Condo, Approval Information \ No Approvals, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Hook-Up, Water Access \ Other, Bedroom Description \ Other, Security Information \ Guard At Site, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Construction Type \ Concrete Block Construction, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Section \ 19, Unit View \ Lake, Interior Features \ Second Floor Entry, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 10, Folio Number \ 10-79-19-013-1020
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 863 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1079190131020
- Zillow Home ID: 44004568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-102K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33034 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Homestead as a whole. Among 33034 homes, this home is 14.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% less than in Homestead, and 615.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Homestead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33034 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1100 Constitution Dr|
Nearby Schools in Homestead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.