1002 Channelside Dr # 2C, Tampa, FL 336021 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
55" LED TV w/ 5.1 Surround Sound
Brighthouse HD Receiver
Glass desk with ergonomic computer chair
2-person Bistro set on Patio, view of Tampa Port (Cruise Ships on the weekends!)
Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Dishwasher
Convection oven, glass stove top with vent hood
Walk-in Pantry w/ spacious bakers racks
Keurig Coffee Maker
Toaster and George Foreman
32" LCD TV
Brighthouse HD Receiver
King Size Bed
Modern design linens included *NEW*
Built-in closets w/ Dresser, Second closet for shoes/clothes
Modern sinks with Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-in Tiled Shower
Road Runner Turbo w/ WiFi
New Samsung Front-Loading Washer/Dryer
One-car garage with epoxy flooring (Multiple reserved overflow spots outside for more vehicles)
Cable Bill Covered! *Pay Per View not included*
Water Bill Covered!
Electric Bill Covered! *Up to $150*
Unit will not last long! Call soon for availability! BOTH SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM LEASE PERIODS ARE CONSIDERED!
*No Pets Allowed*
*Serious inquiries only; Email Preferred*
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $114,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1901520116
- Zillow Home ID: 82047259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Channelside Drive # 2C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Channel District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.3% higher than in Tampa, and 701.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Channel District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Channel District home values.
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3C Tampa, FL$253K12.52,224
- 1000 Channelside Dr # 0 Tampa, FL$91K------
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3E Tampa, FL$288K12.52,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3D Tampa, FL$276K132,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 00003B Tampa, FL$288K12.52,224
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2E Tampa, FL$181K121,520
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2A Tampa, FL$200K11.51,577
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2D Tampa, FL$180K11.51,520
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 2B Tampa, FL$178K121,520
- 1002 Channelside Dr # 3A Tampa, FL$311K12.52,702
- 1314 E Washington St Tampa, FL$226K121,207
- 203 N 12th St Tampa, FL$303K221,479
- 205 N 12th St Tampa, FL$295K221,954
- 1312 E Washington St Tampa, FL$198K221,207
- 1310 E Washington St Tampa, FL$199K221,207
- 209 N 12th St Tampa, FL$261K222,675
- 1308 E Washington St Tampa, FL$199K321,207
- 1306 E Washington St Tampa, FL$216K221,207
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292