1002 Georgia Ln, Vista, CA 920833 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 1612316400
- Zillow Home ID: 52505067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Georgia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% lower than in Vista, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92083 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
620 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1008 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$349K321,274
- 435 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$341K321,274
- 1016 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$352K321,392
- 440 Partridge Cir Vista, CA$390K321,660
- 1003 North Dr Vista, CA$369K431,942
- 1005 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$337K321,274
- 422-424 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$751K442,262
- 436 Partridge Cir Vista, CA$364K321,452
- 1024 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$356K321,392
- 430 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$306K21794
- 416 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$391K321,600
- 450 Partridge Cir Vista, CA$331K321,222
- 432 Partridge Cir Vista, CA$319K211,307
- 1032 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$263K321,274
- 405 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$326K321,274
- 440 W Los Angeles Dr Vista, CA$407K432,320
- 1017 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$337K321,274
- 970-972 El Pico Ct Vista, CA$765K442,042
- 978-980 El Pico Ct Vista, CA$277K221,021
- 1039 Georgia Ln Vista, CA$343K321,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005