1002 Hudson St, Redwood City, CA 940612 beds, 1 bath, 2,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1952
- 19 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053075120
- Zillow Home ID: 15565381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1006 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$928K422,485
- 950 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$711K22850
- 1014 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$864K422,270
- 936 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.08M432,410
- 1001 Iris St Redwood City, CA$811K211,210
- 1007 Iris St Redwood City, CA$849K211,060
- 1007 Iris St Redwood City, CA$817K211,210
- 953 Iris St Redwood City, CA$723K22910
- 1015 Iris St Redwood City, CA$990K211,260
- 1022 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$706K11770
- 926 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$819K321,330
- 945 Iris St Redwood City, CA$905K322,080
- 1019 Iris St Redwood City, CA$719K211,100
- 1028 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$928K311,550
- 922 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$761K21970
- 1031 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$698K311,100
- 1013 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$569K11510
- 955 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.2M422,910
- 937 Iris St Redwood City, CA$883K321,470
- 1035 Iris St Redwood City, CA$980K33.52,110
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292