A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,882 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 3,187 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $612,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ None, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units), Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Meters \ Master Water, Meters \ Separate Electric, Meters \ Separate Gas, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Duplex, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ None, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053075120
- Zillow Home ID: 15565381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.24-1.49M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 37.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|1006 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.3M||4||2||2,485|
|950 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$816K||2||2||850|
|1014 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.35M||4||2||2,270|
|936 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.38M||4||3||2,410|
|1001 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$1.03M||2||1||1,210|
|1007 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$914K||2||1||1,060|
|1007 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$959K||2||1||1,210|
|953 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$863K||2||2||910|
|1015 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$1.12M||2||1||1,260|
|1022 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$771K||1||1||770|
|926 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,330|
|945 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$1.4M||3||2||2,080|
|1019 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$945K||2||1||1,100|
|1028 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.08M||3||1||1,550|
|922 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$873K||2||1||970|
|1031 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$799K||3||1||1,100|
|1013 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$780K||1||1||510|
|955 Hudson St Redwood City, CA||$1.72M||4||2||2,910|
|937 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,470|
|1035 Iris St Redwood City, CA||$1.5M||3||3.5||2,110|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.