1002 Marina Trace Dr, Acworth, GA 301014 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,162 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $50,700
- Price/sqft: $23
- Finished basement, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 20001203000
- Zillow Home ID: 35814242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Marina Trace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30101 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.5% greater than in Acworth, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Acworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30101 home values.
- 1004 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$106K321,142
- 1006 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$138K341,210
- 1001 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$95K321,229
- 1008 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$135K321,126
- 1003 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$134K321,230
- 1003 Marina Trace Dr # 0 Acworth, GA$100K42.5--
- 1005 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$132K32.51,229
- 4958 Lake Park Ln Acworth, GA$139K321,423
- 1010 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$133K32.51,230
- 4957 Lake Park Ln Acworth, GA--------
- 4984 Noah Way Acworth, GA$124K321,388
- 1007 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$136K321,210
- 4951 Lighthouse Pointe Acworth, GA$158K431,180
- 4956 Lake Park Ln Acworth, GA$143K531,403
- 1012 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$131K321,229
- 1009 Marina Trace Dr Acworth, GA$139K42.51,480
- 4974 Lake Park Cir Acworth, GA$137K32.51,338
- 4949 Lighthouse Pointe Acworth, GA$141K331,196
- 4986 Noah Way Acworth, GA$141K321,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292