A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,294 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 578 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $169,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Sep RV Prkng Avail, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Slump Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Partial, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14053278
- Zillow Home ID: 7650100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sunland Village home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Sunland Village homes, this home is valued 12.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunland Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% lower than in Mesa, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunland Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunland Village home values.
|1008 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,486|
|964 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,499|
|967 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$195K||3||2||2,010|
|963 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,796|
|1005 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$189K||3||1.75||2,010|
|956 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,522|
|1014 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$185K||--||2||1,524|
|1001 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,889|
|957 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$170K||2||3||1,456|
|1011 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$168K||--||2||1,313|
|1007 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$215K||--||2||1,955|
|948 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$183K||--||2||1,716|
|1020 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$169K||--||2||1,256|
|955 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$213K||--||2||1,622|
|1013 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$199K||--||2||1,486|
|951 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$174K||--||2||1,580|
|1017 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$162K||--||2||1,223|
|947 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$202K||--||2||1,562|
|1019 S Rochester Mesa, AZ||$202K||--||2||1,486|
|964 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ||$150K||--||2||1,256|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!