1002 Tribayne Ct, Apex, NC 275024 beds, 3 baths, 2,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 074210354084000
- Zillow Home ID: 6550037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Tribayne Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Apex, and 31.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1004 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$276K332,150
- 1000 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$244K--2.51,827
- 2205 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$276K--2.52,230
- 2206 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$277K--2.52,060
- 1001 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$282K42.52,954
- 2203 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$282K--42,083
- 1006 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$285K--2.52,443
- 1003 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$333K32.52,500
- 1005 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$339K--3.52,905
- 1107 Frenchurch Way Apex, NC$294K--2.52,318
- 2204 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$277K--2.52,085
- 1008 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$270K532,118
- 1109 Frenchurch Way Apex, NC$278K32.52,061
- 1105 Frenchurch Way Apex, NC$330K--32,892
- 1007 Tribayne Ct Apex, NC$280K--32,314
- 1111 Frenchurch Way Apex, NC$295K--2.51,998
- 1005 Brittley Way Apex, NC$316K32.52,850
- 1007 Brittley Way Apex, NC$254K--2.51,875
- 2202 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$272K--2.52,082
- 1103 Frenchurch Way Apex, NC$272K332,110
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292