1002 Valley Oak Way, Fairfield, CA 945334 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,912 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Parking: 401 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ Tri Level,Style \ Traditional,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Parcel #: 0168483100
- Zillow Home ID: 15732314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 Valley Oak Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94533 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% higher than in Fairfield, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 1008 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$373K432,572
- 1001 White Alder Way Fairfield, CA$297K42.52,035
- 1007 White Alder Way Fairfield, CA$355K532,572
- 1001 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$341K321,824
- 1014 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$304K32.51,817
- 998 Chalice Ct Fairfield, CA$306K321,824
- 1007 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$315K42.52,035
- 1013 White Alder Way Fairfield, CA$320K321,824
- 1013 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$335K42.52,035
- 997 Chalice Ct Fairfield, CA$333K42.52,035
- 2701 Elderberry Ct Fairfield, CA$326K321,824
- 1020 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$321K321,824
- 1002 Meadow Glen Ct Fairfield, CA$214K321,266
- 992 Chalice Ct Fairfield, CA$313K42.52,035
- 1019 White Alder Way Fairfield, CA$311K42.52,042
- 1008 Meadow Glen Ct Fairfield, CA$264K321,450
- 991 Laurel Creek Way Fairfield, CA$319K321,824
- 1019 Valley Oak Way Fairfield, CA$308K32.51,817
- 1014 Meadow Glen Ct Fairfield, CA$286K32.51,620
- 991 Chalice Ct Fairfield, CA$301K321,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292