1002 W 7th St, Erie, PA 165023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $48,900
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 17040031020000
- Zillow Home ID: 52565916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 W 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% higher than in Erie, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16502 home values.
- 1004 W 7th St Erie, PA$53K411,544
- 624 Cascade St Erie, PA$36K211,200
- 1008 W 7th St Erie, PA$48K422,200
- 702 Cascade St Erie, PA$64K411,352
- 622 Cascade St Erie, PA$56K21936
- 1012 W 7th St Erie, PA$64K311,536
- 620 Cascade St Erie, PA$40K211,040
- 706 Cascade St Erie, PA$50K411,352
- 1021 W 7th St Erie, PA$52K422,408
- 623 Cascade St Erie, PA$48K311,392
- 618 Cascade St Erie, PA$51K411,748
- 621 Cascade St Erie, PA$61K311,392
- 1011 W 7th St Erie, PA$52K311,296
- 1016 W 7th St Erie, PA$78K31.51,872
- 708 Cascade St Erie, PA$51K21.51,408
- 615 Cascade St Erie, PA$82K411,536
- 617 Cascade St Erie, PA$54K311,264
- 963 W 7th St Erie, PA$58K411,536
- 611 Cascade St Erie, PA$54K311,344
- 612 Cascade St Erie, PA$68K211,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292