1002 W Dominick St, Rome, NY 134404 beds, 2 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
LOWER UNIT HAS OVER 1,400 SQ. FT. OF SPACE, 3 BEDROOMS 1 BATH; COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED BACK TO 1-FAMILY......
UPSTAIRS UNIT IS A 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH; LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN AREA.......
DOWNSTAIRS UNIT HAS NEW KITCHEN FLOOR, CABINETS AND COUNTER INSTALLED JANUARY 2014.
FRESH PAINT; MANY UPDATES;
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY EXTERIOR; UNIQUE FIND
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 202 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: 1402849
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- 2 NEW FURNACES, NEW DOWNSTAIRS KITCHEN
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 30130124200500020710000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31557660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1002 W Dominick Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,844 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1905
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 1000 W Dominick St Rome, NY$61K311,700
- 103 N Charles St Rome, NY$53K211,248
- 105 N Charles St Rome, NY$46K211,056
- 1005 Elwood St # 7 Rome, NY$65K521,404
- 1001 W Dominick St Rome, NY--------
- 1009 Elwood St # 11 Rome, NY$110K311,641
- 1013 Elwood St Rome, NY--------
- 934 W Dominick St Rome, NY$58K421,872
- 1010 W Dominick St Rome, NY$41K421,716
- 107 N Charles St Rome, NY$81K311,181
- 100 N Charles St Rome, NY$56K211,534
- 932 W Dominick St Rome, NY$62K311,110
- 1003 W Dominick St Rome, NY$52K322,296
- 1008 Elwood St Rome, NY$78K31.51,498
- 102 S Charles St Rome, NY--------
- 102 N Charles St Rome, NY$64K311,378
- 1012 W Dominick St Rome, NY$41K311,452
- 1005 W Dominick St Rome, NY$64K311,232
- 929 W Dominick St Rome, NY$60K321,800
- 109 N Charles St Rome, NY$63K31.51,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292