A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 4,827 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $178,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Transportation Svcs, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Osborn, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Encanto, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85013
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 11013092
- Zillow Home ID: 7516793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $191-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85013 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85013 homes, this home is valued 10% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85013 home values.
|1008 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$165K||--||1||1,088|
|848 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||3||2||1,617|
|847 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$206K||3||2||1,388|
|1001 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$209K||3||1.5||1,430|
|841 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$171K||3||1||1,220|
|1007 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2||1,901|
|842 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$168K||3||1||1,088|
|1012 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,777|
|1001 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$191K||--||2||1,409|
|1007 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||1||1,088|
|847 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,613|
|837 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$242K||3||2||1,520|
|1011 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$218K||3||2||1,728|
|1011 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$188K||3||2||1,408|
|838 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2||1,892|
|841 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||1||1,088|
|1018 W Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$171K||3||1||1,140|
|848 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$220K||4||2||1,560|
|1002 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$170K||3||1||1,106|
|1002 W Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$168K||3||1||1,125|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.