10026 61st Ave S, Seattle, WA 981783 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. The house lies close to I-5, I-405, Boeing, schools and shopping. A professionally landscaped yard will 'bloom' your spirits year round!!
The house has a large living room accented with a wood-burning, brick fireplace for those winter days whenever the power goes out! An adjacent dining room has a sliding door onto a very clean and private deck for BBQing and entertaining. The lineal kitchen is efficient and comes with a dishwasher, range, refrigerator,and garbage disposal.
The master bedroom shares the master bath with hallway access and has a sliding glass door out to the private back yard. Bedroom #2 is average size and #3 is smaller-than-average. (It would make for a great office or nursery or small child's room.)
Other amenities include: fenced backyard; 1-car garage; tile entry; deep freezer in garage; window blinds on all windows; tile entry; laundry room w/ W/D.
- Lot: 5,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $249,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7129300505
- Zillow Home ID: 49016481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10026 61st Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rainier Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% greater than in Seattle, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier Beach home values.
- 10022 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$233K211,320
- 10032 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$322K432,790
- 10018 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$229K31.51,270
- 10036 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$239K532,605
- 10012 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$225K311,180
- 10042 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$319K421,540
- 10027 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$219K31.75960
- 10033 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$232K31.51,290
- 10023 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$254K21.51,660
- 10006 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$308K511,630
- 10046 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$186K21800
- 10037 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$225K311,000
- 10017 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$217K321,040
- 10031 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$347K532,590
- 10043 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$185K20.75740
- 10011 62nd Ave S Seattle, WA$227K211,270
- 10029 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$238K311,360
- 10052 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$207K311,000
- 10037 61st Ave S Seattle, WA$257K311,420
- 6101 S Cooper St Seattle, WA$247K31.51,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!