10027 Mcbroom St, Shadow Hills, CA 910403 beds, 4 baths, 4,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Built in 2014
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 214012185
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,134 sqft
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 117
- Parcel #: 2543008031
- Zillow Home ID: 95559697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10027 Mcbroom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadow Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 7.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shadow Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadow Hills home values.
- 10033 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$916K332,594
- 10027 Mcbroom St # NEW Shadow Hills, CA$1.36M444,100
- 10036 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$1.06M233,515
- 10021 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$800K321,824
- 10024 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$799K321,824
- 10047 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$766K322,135
- 10040 Wentworth St Sunland, CA$1.08M322,198
- 10723 Johanna Ave Sunland, CA$824K321,638
- 10741 Johanna Ave Sunland, CA$567K21967
- 10042 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$1.71M553,149
- 10030 Mcbroom St Shadow Hills, CA$905K322,406
- 10026 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$965K232,346
- 10051 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$817K431,894
- 10061 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$828K422,253
- 10050 Wentworth St Sunland, CA$2.23M655,555
- 10068 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$921K432,917
- 10059 Rivkind Ln Sunland, CA$795K432,126
- 10028 Mcbroom St Sunland, CA$887K222,226
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292