This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,906 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,713 all time views
- HOA Fee: $160
- Last sold: Feb 1991 for $87,900
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 465 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Location \ Unincorporated, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Contract Status \ No Contingency
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,445 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322231746100150
- Zillow Home ID: 46242762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32825 home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32825 homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 541% higher than in Orange, and 1401.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
|10021 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$172K||3||2||1,552|
|10033 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2||1,552|
|10026 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$167K||3||2||1,539|
|10020 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$145K||3||2||1,257|
|10032 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$177K||4||2.5||1,770|
|10015 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$172K||3||2||1,552|
|10039 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$188K||4||2.5||1,936|
|10028 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$174K||3||2||1,694|
|10014 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2||1,492|
|10034 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$167K||3||2||1,550|
|10038 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$145K||3||2||1,254|
|10022 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$170K||3||2||1,694|
|10009 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2||1,445|
|10045 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$156K||3||2||1,396|
|10040 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$165K||3||2||1,469|
|10008 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$166K||3||2||1,492|
|10016 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$169K||3||2||1,492|
|10044 Little Teak St Orlando, FL||$184K||4||2.5||2,192|
|10046 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$185K||3||2||1,550|
|10051 Sandbar St Orlando, FL||$225K||4||3||2,511|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org