1003 Kellogg Ave, Ames, IA 500104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
4 roomy bedrooms with 1 full bathroom on the upper floor, plus office space accessed from second (spiral) staircase.
Stunning kitchen remodel with high end appliances, eat-in kitchen, family room, living room, 3 season porch, spacious mud room and powder bath all on main floor.
Basement, 820 SF, offers secondary living space, plenty of storage, laundry room, and additional 3/4 bath!
Walk to main street, library (re-opening September 2014), Fareway, bank, post office, McFarland Clinic, etc.
Fenced in corner lot backyard with plenty of room for dogs. Beautiful patio area for BBQ'ing and entertaining outdoors.
2 car attached garage, 470 SF built in 2002, with space for 3rd car or oversized vehicle / RV / Trailer / Boat (uncovered). Large attic over garage accessed through pull-down ladder.
This house will possibly go live on the market mid July 2014 as a FSBO - Realtors welcome.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Large Attic over garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 09-02-131-040
- Zillow Home ID: 93958295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1003 Kellogg Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ames, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 923 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$114K------
- 310 10th St Ames, IA$122K------
- 917 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$114K------
- 313 10th St # 315 Ames, IA$159K------
- 915 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$189K------
- 312 10th St Ames, IA$128K------
- 1004 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$168K------
- 909 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$107K------
- 1008 Burnett Ave Ames, IA$171K------
- 1103 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$143K------
- 905 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$149K------
- 319 10th St Ames, IA$152K------
- 928 Burnett Ave Ames, IA$175K------
- 309 11th St Ames, IA$99K------
- 920 Burnett Ave # 922 Ames, IA$149K------
- 311 11th St Ames, IA$114K------
- 918 Burnett Ave Ames, IA$168K------
- 1107 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$127K------
- 910 Burnett Ave Ames, IA$126K------
- 903 Kellogg Ave Ames, IA$134K------
Nearby Schools in Ames
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292