1003 Strathmore Dr, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Over $80k of renovations: New floors in bedrooms, New wood composite blinds, Addition of air conditioned sun room, all windows updated, Fully updated kitchen (refinished cabinets, granite, tin tile back-splash, high end appliances), pool with 14' screen as well as two tier deck and pebble tec surface, eye-catching rock garden with professional curbing, added deck with four raised garden beds with two trellis archways, garden house for additional storage with patio, new hot water heater, new garage door opener, upgraded plumbing, upgraded roof to anodized metal roof in designer copper color with light tubes, wired for surround sound in living room and by pool area. Two flat screen tv mounts with in wall wiring for a clean look, upgraded master bath with new counter, cabinet and tile, new light fixtures inside and out with updated can lighting inside and craftsman style lighting outdoors.
GREAT location with biking distance to Thornton Park and a short drive to College Park and Winter Park. Walk to local restaurants and join your neighbors in a walk around Lake Underhill. Beautiful street with many updated and well kept lake front homes across the street and very low traffic. Awesome A rated schools for Elementary, Middle and High School as well as two highly rated charter schools. A neighborhood full of sidewalks, friendly neighbors and two large lakes as well as a public dock on Lake Underhill. Neighborhood offers limited traffic for peaceful walks as streets do not serve as a cut through and speed bumps slow drivers down.
Tucked away behind mature trees and professional landscaping is your garden home getaway. Three sitting rooms, two dining rooms, foyer (rare find in older homes), Larger kitchen (NOT a galley kitchen), six seating options (inside and out), unique corner fireplace with second fireplace in sun room, large windows everywhere filling the home with natural light, beautiful Spanish tile in living areas and new wood laminate flooring in bedrooms for additional durability.
This is NOT a short sale or hardship sale. This well kept home is MOVE IN READY!!
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 424 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 322230216603020
- Zillow Home ID: 46241144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1003 Strathmore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover Shores West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% lower than in Orlando, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Shores West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Shores West home values.
- 1005 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$151K421,540
- 3700 Dover St Orlando, FL$153K421,888
- 1002 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$159K321,462
- 1004 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$216K42.52,276
- 1000 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$141K321,516
- 1007 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$175K321,632
- 1008 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$215K321,409
- 1009 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$185K321,920
- 3701 Dover St Orlando, FL$155K221,566
- 1012 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$192K321,531
- 3707 Dover St Orlando, FL$174K321,852
- 1005 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$201K321,759
- 1007 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$159K322,059
- 3713 Dover St Orlando, FL$153K321,595
- 1100 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$207K431,860
- 1101 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$165K321,626
- 1001 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$140K221,422
- 1011 Catalpa Ln Orlando, FL$178K431,995
- 1008 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$310K521,870
- 1006 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$311K331,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292