1003 Tewdsbury Ct, Apex, NC 275024 beds, 3 baths, 2,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $301,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 308 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,541 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 075214348608000
- Zillow Home ID: 6508996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1003 Tewdsbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1005 Tewdsbury Ct Apex, NC$270K----2,133
- 1001 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$316K42.52,992
- 1001 Tewdsbury Ct Apex, NC$310K--2.52,503
- 1002 Tewdsbury Ct Apex, NC$276K----2,233
- 1000 Tewdsbury Ct Apex, NC$285K52.52,400
- 3015 Old Raleigh Rd Apex, NC$198K--1.51,562
- 1003 Bray Ct Apex, NC$280K--2.52,283
- 1005 Bray Ct Apex, NC$208K--2.51,804
- 3019 Old Raleigh Rd Apex, NC$239K--21,056
- 1000 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$325K----3,113
- 1002 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$302K----2,452
- 3013 Old Raleigh Rd Apex, NC$170K--1912
- 1001 Bray Ct Apex, NC$321K----2,463
- 1004 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$273K--2.52,247
- 1006 Bray Ct Apex, NC$334K--3.53,089
- 1006 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$219K321,753
- 3011 Old Raleigh Rd Apex, NC$248K--1.51,612
- 1004 Bray Ct Apex, NC$285K----2,837
- 1002 Bray Ct Apex, NC$268K--21,971
- 1008 Kingsway Dr Apex, NC$282K----2,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.