This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-270K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Pendleton is $19,503.
Estimated value increase: $4.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Pendleton is $10,275.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- All time views: 3,627
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: General
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 75+%
- Basement Description: WalkOut
- Exterior: Brick
- Lot Information: Cul-De-Sac
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Annually
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Architectural Style: Tri-Level
- Sq Ft Source: Broker
- Mandatory Fee Includes: ParkPlayground
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Interior: Attic Access
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Assoc Home Owners
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Wood Work Stained
- Utility Prim Water Source: Private Well
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Basement Description: Finished Walls
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Eating Area: Breakfast Bar
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Porch: Open Porch
- Basement Description: Daylite Windows
- Basement Description: Finished Ceiling
- Exterior: Composition Siding Wood
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-14-14-400-063.000-012
- Zillow Home ID: 80693761
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
|1007 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$196K||5||3||2,912|
|1002 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$192K||3||2||2,808|
|1002 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$186K||4||2.5||2,627|
|1006 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$181K||3||2.5||2,082|
|1006 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$153K||3||2||1,748|
|1006 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$182K||3||2.5||2,082|
|1006 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$191K||3||2.5||2,359|
|1011 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$191K||3||2.5||2,445|
|1007 Lancashire Ln Pendleton, IN||$184K||3||2||2,144|
|1003 Lancashire Ln Pendleton, IN||$137K||3||1.5||1,551|
|1010 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$152K||3||2||1,800|
|1010 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$182K||4||3||2,095|
|1003 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$186K||4||2.5||2,598|
|1007 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$156K||4||2||1,738|
|1015 Yellowbrick Rd Pendleton, IN||$186K||3||2||2,458|
|1011 Lancashire Ln Pendleton, IN||$183K||3||2||2,318|
|1014 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$144K||3||2||1,633|
|1011 Porto Bello Rd Pendleton, IN||$139K||3||2||1,618|
|1002 Lancashire Ln Pendleton, IN||$145K||3||1.5||1,674|
|1006 Rolling Barrel Rd Pendleton, IN||$180K||--||2.5||2,005|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Pendleton Heights High (assigned)9-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.